Title
Dedication of the New Chapel and Addition to the Main Building, 1937 April 14 | "The Service Program"
Date
April
14
1937
Decade
1930s
Notes
Dedication program for the new chapel and addition to the main building, April 14, 1937. Address was given by Reverend George Gardner Monks, M.A., B.D., Headmaster of Lenox School. Also in attendance were students, alumni, faculty, chaplain and rector of St. Anne's Church, Trustees of the Episcopal Church School Foundation, Executive Council of the Diocese, Trustees of the Diocese, Standing Committee of the Diocese, Visiting Clergy, Clergy of the Diocese, Visiting Bishops, Bishop's Chaplain and The Bishop of Delaware.