Your Query:
Collection: Buildings, Media Type: Photos

Photos(70)

Photo: Addition to Founders Hall, photo 14 - 1955

1955
Photo
The fourteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Photo: Addition to Founders Hall, photo 15 - 1955

1955
Photo
The fifteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del...

Photo: Addition to Founders Hall, photo 16 - 1955

1955
Photo
The sixteenth in a series of photographs of the construction of the addition to Founders Hall. Label on photo reads as follows: Addition to Existing Structure St. Andrew's School, Middletown, Del. Architect - William Heyl...

Locker Room 1937

1937
Photo
This photo of the locker room located in the William H. Cameron Gymnasium is as it was captured in 1937.

Relaxing in the MCR

1935
Photo
This photo taken in the Main Common Room in 1935 appears in the first of Edith Pell's scrapbooks.

Plans for the New Headmasters' House

1933
Photo
This article in the October 1933 issue of The Cardinal, a copy of which is pasted in Mrs. Pell's Scrapbook, reports on the plans for the new Headmasters House. The related photo can be viewed below

Site of Headmasters' House

1933
Photo
Site for the future Headmasters' House. A related article in the October 1933 issue of the Cardinal, a copy of which is pasted in Mrs. Pell's Scrapbook, reports on the plans for the building.

Postcard: Founders Hall

1929
Photo
Pen and ink rendition of the proposed Episcopal Church School Foundation, Inc, the early name for St. Andrew's School. Signed Arthur H. Brockie, Reg. Architect 1929.

Postcard: School Buildings

1929
Photo
Pen and ink rendition of the proposed School Buildings for The Episcopal Church School Foundation, Inc, the early name for St. Andrew's School. Signed Arthur H. Brockie, Reg. Architect 1929.